Wednesday, May 26, 2021

[THEQOO] KAI TO APPEAR ON NEW TVN VARIETY SHOW

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai joining Na PD's team, as the son of tvN variety

- Kai has been pretty interesting on variety shows lately

- tvN's son, that's great~~ Let's continue doing variety shows, Kai ah~~

- I like Kai's character on variety ㅎㅎㅎㅎ He has something that makes people laugh ㅎㅎ Kai is my style. Kai is Kai, even in variety

- Let's go become tvN's children!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- When he goes on broadcast, even the MCs ask him whether he has any thoughts of doing variety ㅋㅋㅋ Please ask Kai to do more variety!!

- Kai has an unexpected charm

- I like that he doesn't try to be funny

- If you teach Kai the basics, he would make it funny in his own way ㅋㅋㅋ There is a witty side to him and he is good at giving remarks too ㅋㅋㅋ He is funny

- Kai and Na PD match each other well

- Personally i don't think he needs to match my gag code, but he has an unexpected and reverse charm to him, so i hope he will become popular among the public

- I love how different he is on stage and on variety 

- He matches variety better than i thought. I hope he'll do well 

- Kai is a variety talent

- I love his recent broadcasts, should i say he has an innocent humor ㅋㅋㅋ But when he's performing, he looks like he's about to eat the stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The gap is amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai is surprisingly funny, he has a dorky charm

- Kai has a good character, he is natural, harmless, funny and cute

- It's funny how simple he is, contrary to his looks ㅋㅋㅋ The reverse charm 

_____________

  • [THEQOO] Kim Heesun, Teo Yoo, Moon Seyoon & Kai to appear on tvN's new variety show (only Kai related comments)

- I am in great agreement of Kai and Teo Yoo combination! I am already smiling like a mother

- Is Kai going for variety? He is appearing in many variety shows

- Kai is truly SM's new generation of variety character

- I'll have to get married (to go on the show)

- Is it going to be like Youn's Stay?!?! Teo Yoo and Kai.. It's going to be fun

- Just imagining a two-shot of Kai and Teo Yoo is already making my heart flutter

- Kai is the blue chip of variety world

- Kai... daebak... A new show with a different group of people, i'm looking forward to this!

- I want to faster watch this, Kai is totally the trend these days

- It's an interesting group combination, i am already happy because of Kai and Teo Yoo

- Teo Yoo and Kai have similar vibes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like this

- Teo Yoo and Kai ㄷㄷㄷㄷ I must definitely watch this

- Anyone wants to get married with me and go to Jeju together. Jongin-ah i will divorce after i come back, so please marry me. You earn more than me and I am not good with house chores so you will have to do more, but i will give you a lot of love

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog