Thursday, May 27, 2021

[INSTIZ] PATHCODE - THE LEGENDARY EXO WORLDVIEW

OP: It gave me a series of chills

  • [INSTIZ] Honestly speaking, Pathcode was the legendary EXO worldview  

- This was a legend. To be honest i still don't understand all of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But just the teaser videos alone were enough to give me goosebumps

- I agree, there's not one that can top Pathcode in my opinion

- It was daebak how they were giving EXO-L quizzes too

- I agree, please do it again

- During that time i stayed up the whole night and slept in school

- That was solid, the capital investment was daebak too

- Personally i think that was a legend in the world of idols

- I honestly think Pathcode made its mark in the history of idol worldviews

- Pathcode is a worldview that will last forever in the history of idols

- It was during my exam season but i was busy analyzing the Morse code 

- Sehunnie's teaser was so scary i couldn't sleep

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog