Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[PANN] I'M A NON FAN BUT EXO IS SERIOUSLY HANDSOME

OP: Their faces... Seriously their average visual is daebak

  • [PANN] I'm a non-fan, but EXO is seriously

Overall: +395

[+135] The members on the top and bottom right finished their military duty

[+117] I'm a non-fan too and their worldview is so solid that I am being pulled to them again after many years, i'm really jealous of them

[+59] I'm going crazy because of this man, how can he be the mat-hyung


[+57] Honestly speaking, EXO is really handsome

[+27] Even members who are not visuals of the group are handsome too

[+22] I'm fan of other celebrities but i love Kyungsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll listen to the song a lot

[+18] D.O.'s features are no joke ㅋㅋ But seriously they're all handsome in their own way

[+15] Ever since Kyungsoo came back from military, he is renewing his glorious days... Finally his hair is longer now, i'm so happy...

[+12] I'm other group's fan... But Kai is totally my style...

[+11] What's with their clothes

  >> They gave it to them because they had complete trust in their visuals


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog