Tuesday, May 11, 2021

[THEQOO] EXO SPECIAL ALBUM DON'T FIGHT THE FEELING

  • [THEQOO] EXO Special Album [Don't Fight The Feeling] 

- EXO is having comeback ㅠㅠㅠ

- I want to faster see them have promotion activities

- Restaurant of logos

- My heart is trembling

- This is my first album since i joined the fandom ㅠㅠ So touched

- The Morse code is dope

- 'They're doing it EXO comeback'.... Our Princes, how long has it been

- I always say this but seriously their logos are amazing

- I thought i read it wrongly

- If you see their post on Instagram, there's sound too ㅜㅜ They're f*king a restaurant of logos

- How long has it been since we had a summer comeback

- ㅠㅠㅠ The home of my heart... Faster come back

- They are seriously the top restaurant of logos in our country ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing how they never run out of logo ideas

- Just the logo alone is already making my heart flutter, EXO daebak

- EXO is EXO

- Whenever i see their new comeback logo I think they did a legendary job in coming up with the group name

- I enjoy seeing how EXO utilizes their logo every time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm always amazed at how they implement their group name in the album concept

- The person who made the logo is a genius

- It's fun to see EXO logos

- EXO always releases their logo first before anything else and it's interesting how you can see the general direction of the concept they're going for, it's amazing this time too

- It was announced when i was feeling sleepy, what's going on

- Oh Sehun said something was going to be announced soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Turned out it was today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm always keeping a lookout for EXO logos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I believe there's a minority like me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol it has the Tempo logo vibe

- Heol EXO comeback, f*ck EXO comeback, is this for real

- Wow there's no limit to their logo ideas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak

- Look at their logo, crazy ㅋㅋㅋ It's so dope

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog