Saturday, May 22, 2021

[THEQOO] WHAT DOES KAI THINK AN IDOL IS AFTER 20 YEARS

I hope that I become a scenery for the fans. I always think it'll be great if i can become fans' spring. I am always doing the best i can as an idol for as long as i can. And in the same way, my fans may no longer be my fan now because they got married or because of their occupation or because of life. But i hope when they think of me again, it was a good memory. I hope I leave them a warm memory, like spring.

  • [THEQOO] What does EXO Kai think an idol is after 20 years

- Kai is so good with words...

- Everything that Kai says is right

- Kai will always be my spring

- His words are so pretty ㅠㅠ You are (my) spring ㅠㅠ

- Kai is still the same... He's cool

- Kai said the same thing in the past too. It makes me want to cry that he still has the same mindset. Kai has always been a spring-like person to me from the very beginning

- Even after many years has gone by, Kai would always be the spring in my memories. I'm sad ㅠㅠ

- Jonginnie you are always warm spring to me

- This is why he has a lot of fans

- Kai ah, thank you for becoming an idol

- I will not regret becoming Jongin's fan, Jongin-ah i am always thankful to you

- I can feel his sincerity, i'm so touched

- Jongin you are always my spring, i hope i can become Jongin's spring too

- His words are always so beautiful

- I love you so much, my scenery, my spring, my idol

- I feel blessed to be Kai's fan

- This person seriously... Even after many years being in the industry, his mindset is still so warm and he is still firm (on his belief). There may be instances where one could be negligent when it comes to their fans, Kai is impressive. I can understand why he has so many fans

-  Jongin always speaks warmly. After being a a celebrity for so many years, it's normal for them to become skeptical. It's heartwarming to see that he still maintains the same mindset, he has a strong mentality

- Thanks to you, there will always be warm spring in the future too

- His words and heart are both beautiful

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog