Saturday, October 30, 2021

[THEQOO/INSTIZ] SEHUN STILL-CUTS FROM DRAMA 'NOW WE ARE BREAKING UP'

  • [THEQOO] Oh Sehun still-cuts from Now We Are Breaking Up 

- He somehow looks cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Crazy, he looks f*king cute

- Daebak, i want to faster watch this

- I'm looking forward to Sehun!

- He's f*king handsome

- Is he good in acting? He is my favorite in EXO visual wise, so i'm curious about (the drama)

_____________

  • [INSTIZ] Among all the drama pictures of Sehun, this is the craziest (bottom right picture)

- Let's get married

- Team leader, please date me

- Look at his shoulder. I want to be hit by Oh Sehun's shoulder

- I want to work on the opposite side of that table

- Oh Sehun... Why are you not my colleague....

- Shoulders that even the clothes are unable to handle.... I want him

- Our baby has grown up so much, he's already an employee ㅠㅠㅠ 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog