Monday, October 18, 2021

[DAUM] SEHUN DAZE NOVEMBER ISSUE


  • [DAUM] EXO Sehun Daze November issue (more pictures at source)

- Let's get married

- If you keep appearing like this, you have no choice but to marry me

- Sehun-ah, you are driving me crazy 

- A sculpture took a pictorial

- His T-zone is driving me crazy

- His eyebrow and brow bone are truly art

- How can he have that kind of face and that kind of physique. It's been 10 years but i still get shocked. I will love you forever. Not only that, he becomes more luxurious as he ages. The video is really amazing

- I f*king love you Oh Sehun 

- The moment he opened the door... It's Oh Sehun ahhhhh!!!!!

- His face is no joke

- I've always thought Sehun and LV are the most powerful combination, but lately I start to think he is human Dior

- He makes me angry

- Dior's man, Oh Sehun 

- Sehun-ah, you are seriously daebak

- He looks amazing, especially in the grey coat

- How can a human being look like that...?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog