Thursday, October 7, 2021

[WEIBO] 211007 YIXING WEIBO UPDATE

  • [WEIBO] 211007 Yixing Weibo update

- Yixing, thank you for giving us a full circle with your 4 albums, thank you for the gift of new song, it feels like i'd be able to summon a dragon once i have the full album collection ^_^ Come to think of it, it has been quite some time since your 1st album up till completion. Be it the past or future, i'm here supporting your music ambition

- Yixing, it's your birthday again and i am still here by your side, fulfilling your dreams together with you. Time flew by so quickly and it has been a really long time, unknowingly we have gone through so many days together. What i want to say is, i love you Zhang Yixing, thank you for bringing me happiness and healing. I believe we will always be together, till the day we turn old.

- You are a superstar

- My little sheep has grown up, but you will forever be that adorable baby whose dimples appear whenever he smiles, a cheerful boy that brings healing to a lot of people. And now your new song is here, opening the door to new plans and directions. Congratulations, i will be always be with you every birthday, walking on this path together

- Liking you has always been my greatest pride. No matter how many years have gone past, my eyes are filled with happiness whenever i speak of you. Thank you for being my driving force. Your music is really great. I believe M-pop will walk towards the world! It doesn't matter how old Zhang Yixing is, he will forever be Xback's baby

- From the 1st day that i liked you, i have tried to imagine how we would meet each other after 10 years. In a blink of an eye, I have been with you for so many years, i believe another 50 years would go by just like that without much difficulty. The longer i have liked you, the more i feel we are like family. We care and support each other, we live our own happiness. Happy birthday

- You are my greatest happiness. I'm blessed to have you

- Congratulations for releasing your new EP. You are always the trendsetter and the benchmark for the entire industry. How lucky am i to have met you, it is the greatest blessing of my life. Happy birthday and i wish you smooth sails all the way

- Yixing, your music always surprises me. I love Samadhi Real Fire so much! Please continue to be yourself, just like what your lyrics said "Don't attempt to change me, staying the same, I never changed". Make the music you want to make! You are outstanding and i'm going to hit your butt if you ever doubt that

- Liking you is not something sudden, but something that was planned for a long time. Happy birthday Zhang Yixing. I don't care what other people say, you are my king

- Thank you for everything you have given us

- You have a limitless future, we have a limitless you

- I hope you'll take care of yourself. Continue to follow your dream, you have us. We too will love you in our own way. Move forward without worry, let's walk on flower paths.

- I like you, not just because i like to listen to your songs, or like to see you dance, or like to go your concert. I like you because you are Zhang Yixing. Even though i could only watch you from afar, all these years you have been working so hard, always moving forward, always so strict with yourself, always encouraging us. You are always smiling, waving and warm towards fans, always by our side

- You're right, there's no difference from the past, so just keep running forward. You keep running, i will keep cheering you on. Our relationship is not just an idol and a fan, but partners together on this path of chasing dreams. Happy 30th birthday

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog