Sunday, October 31, 2021

[INTERPARK] MEISA'S SONG ONLINE PERFORMANCE REVIEW

  • [INTERPARK] Meisa's Song online performance review (Chanyeol related comments)

- It was an interesting musical with a good moral story. The actors all worked hard. Park Chanyeol was really cool. Park Chanyeol hwaiting!!!

- A military musical that is not heavy but a bright and cheerful performance. The numbers were really diverse and fresh, the songs lingered in my mind even after it ended. I want to watch it again, that's why i have purchased the offline ticket as well~ I want to faster watch it again

- In addition to singing, dancing and acting, it was good to see how they incorporated modern dance that we rarely see in musicals, rap and other diverse elements. It was a bright and hopeful musical that breaks the prejudice that military musicals should be heavy. I really enjoyed it and i want to watch it again~ ^^ I'm looking forward to the offline performance~- You have no idea how happy and excited i was to hear that our Chanyeol would be appearing in the musical as Laman. It was really good and it made me happy ㅠㅠ The other actors were really good too

- I watched 2 out of the 3 online performances. When i watched it the 2nd time, i was able to see the 'fandom bait' that was hidden in the musical, and was also able to focus more on the songs! The last day performance was the most interesting because the actors were less nervous. I quickly became attached to Laman. Because of his good singing and good acting, i was so immersed in his character during the 2nd part that I cried... I can't wait to see how they will interact with the audience during offline performance ㅠㅠ I am glad that I was able to witness such an amazing performance thanks to Chanyeol. I'll go see you at the offline performance.

- I enjoyed the musical. Chanyeolie did really well. The songs in 'Meisa's Song' surprised me. Thank you for giving me a surprising musical

- At first i was worried that it would be a heavy musical, but it's actually very interesting. It's obvious how much effort the organizers and actors put into it! Laman was really cute too ㅠㅠ The bibimbap rap in the middle of the song was really cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋI think that was the key point! Chanyeol looked really cute when he started rapping on stage in military uniform and sunglasses. Chanyeol's Laman was really cute and charming. I'm looking forward to the upcoming offline performance as well. I'm glad that Meisa's Song is my first military musical

- I quickly purchased my ticket when i heard that Chanyeol would be appearing in the military musical, and it was really interesting! The story is touching too. All the actors were really cool! But i was laughing and crying when i saw Chanyeol, i was really really touched. Park Chanyeol, you are the best. 

- I ordered a ticket because of Chanyeol. I watched it without even knowing what is it about, but i really enjoyed myself. From well-known songs to rap, i can see the team challenging new things. All the actors did really well, the child actors were really cute too. Personally i think actor Park Chanyeol really suits the character Laman, he was shining brightly and i was really touched. I'll support the offline performance as well, hwaiting!

- I purchased a ticket because i wanted to see Actor Chanyeol. His acting was good, his rap and dance was the best too!

- The actors all sang really well and of course they acted really well too, they were all very cute, especially the child actors. Chanyeol who acted as Laman was the best, i really like the interaction between child Laman and Laman. Since it's a military musical i was expecting the story to be about military or something heavy and nothing else, but there were a lot of fun elements and even links to Kpop. I found myself rooting for Laman's dream. I hope everyone will have a Meisa that becomes the driving force to realize their dream. Meisa's Song hwaiting! Everybody hwaiting! Park Chanyeol hwaiting!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog