Friday, October 29, 2021

[THEQOO] KAI SOLO COMEBACK IN NOVEMBER

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai solo comeback in November... The return of the 'world performer'

- They finally announce the news of his comeback

- I will listen to it well

- I liked all the songs in his previous album, so i'm looking forward to the new one as well!

- I'm looking forward to his performance. I liked Mmmh and Reason

- Heol, i hope there will be songs like Reason and Hello Stranger, i f*king love them

- As expected (it will be released) in November

- Crazy it's finally coming ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's exactly a year since his last album

- Let's do it Jongin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it so much

- Wow crazy Kai's solo was really good though

- It would be great if he did another Kai Film again

- I have been waiting for Kai's solo, let's go!

- Wow daebak, please release something like Reason!!

- I'm looking forward to Kai Film 2

- I have trust in Kai's solo ㅋㅋㅋ

- I have waited for so long

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog