Monday, June 7, 2021

[THEQOO/WEIBO] EXO DON'T FIGHT THE FEELING MV

  • [THEQOO] EXO Don't Fight The Feeling MV

- As expected the song is f*king good

- It's like Power

- D.O.'s voice color is really good

- It's totally a summer song ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it

- Lay is there too

- It suits them

- I like how refreshing the song is

- Wow it's catchy, i'll have to include this in my summer playlist

- They chose the song well

- The song is nice on the ears, it's good for light listening

- A song that is easy to listen to. It's perfect for this season!

- I really love D.O.'s first verse

- I listened to the album tracks and i like Paradise

- I like Baekhyun's first chorus, it's refreshing

- They did a good job in choosing a song that fits the season, refreshing and fresh! EXO is truly EXO, even with members at military, their vocal is still jjang and the concept is good

- The song is good and EXO is cute

- Kai's dance and facial expressions in the MV is so good, i am hoping for performance stage

- Seeing Kai dancing so excitedly makes me excited too

- It's a perfect song to listen to while driving

- I f*king love D.O.'s part in the middle... The moment D.O. voice came on, it was eargasm

_____________

  • [WEIBO] EXO Don't Fight The Feeling MV

Overall: +42 503

- As expected of EXO, this visual is top tier, they are all god visuals. Also the outfit looks really nice

- EXO's Lay is back

- They are still young boys

- I have quit the fandom for quite some years, but i feel like returning because of this song

- Wow they're all so handsome!

- I feel like i'm transported back to 6 years ago

- The choreo looks great

- I think this is the 1st time i see EXO use backup dancers

- Zhang Yixing is shining brightly

- Park Chanyeol the forever god, the place where my eyes are fixated on. On a side note, Kyungsoo has slimmed down a lot

- I cried when i saw Yixing in the MV  

- After 9 years of debut, their visual is still top class

- Why did they not change one bit

- I screamed when i saw Yixing 

- They looked so happy

- Are these people really almost 30 years old?

- I think this group is more refreshing than some of the newly debut groups, they are not tacky at all

- I feel like my Chanyeol is back

- They are using backup dancers.. I still remember the days where they could barely all fit on stage

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog