Wednesday, June 9, 2021

[PANN] SEHUN'S IMPROVED SELCA SKILLS

OP: The photocard is crazy... Where did Oh Sehun's selca skills go

  • [PANN] Oh Sehun lost his initial heart

Overall: +204

[+386] When i read the title, i thought he took a really bad picture but he took it well though, did OP mean he took it well..?

  >> I thought it would be a bad picture too, so how (bad) was it before this ㅋㅋㅋ He has a face that doesn't require much effort when taking selca

  >> I'm not his fan and i thought to myself, as expected handsome kids lack earnest, but he actually took a good picture though ㅋㅋㅋ 

  >> I think so too ㅋㅋㅋ If you are going to use your face like that, just give it to me...

[+118] Aigoo Sehun-ah... You really improved yourself

The picture that people took of him vs the one he took himself

  >> F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm other group's fan and i'm so shocked by this

  >> It feels like he just simply took a picture because he trust in his handsomeness ㅋㅋㅋ It's like "So what~~~ This is the natural me~~~" kinda feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  >> My bias likes to simply take picture and is ambitious to be funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess that's the common characteristics of handsome kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+84] Sehunnie please take more AR photocards


[+67] His skills improved since last year, he started getting a hang of it during 1 Billion Views era


[+31] This one came out well too... We can no longer tease Oh Sehun saying he can't take selcas


[+30] But he did take some good ones too, this is my favourite


[+30] I thought he would be f*king bad at it, but he actually took a good picture though???

[+15] Oh Sehun's selca abilities has improved a lot, the photocards this round all came out well ㅠㅠ

[+9] Generally handsome kids do not have the greed to take good pictures. They just make sure they take the picture as close to their eyes, nose and mouth as possible. They have been handsome all their life, so they do not have the earnestness to be more handsome than that

[+6] That's still not as good as him in real life, but Sehun has really improved ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog