Saturday, June 12, 2021

[THEQOO] WARM-HEARTED KAI SUNBAE

If you are not going to love me, don't tempt me

  • [THEQOO] Kai intentionally gave the wrong answer (to help) Mijoo who was unable to get the snack in the last segment again

- Oppa why were (you pointing with) your fingers like that? Kai is guilty ㅠㅠ My heart ㅜㅜ

- Why was i smiling while watching this ㅎㅎ Kai's actions are heart-fluttering and Mijoo who was so happy she got the right answer was cute too

- Guilty, Kim Kai is guilty

- It's good that Mijoo got the snack, i felt sorry that she couldn't guess it right. Jonginnie did well

- I am going to sue you

- I am Mijoo's fan and i have yet to watch the episode, but Kai-ah, are you a warm-hearted guy like this? He is cold looking but he looked at her gently while showing her the answer. Thank you for giving the answer to our Mijoo

- Mijoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai said it was a performance that was worthy of him giving up the answer ㅋㅋㅋ Kai is heartwarming

- He is already sexy and handsome, but why is he loving and full of sense too ㅠㅠ He is so guilty

- I'll sue Kai.. I will not agree to settle out of court

- This is the 1st time i feel love from Kai

- He is really sweet, you won't be able to find another sunbae like him

- Where is the limit to Kai's lovingness

- Kai is really heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ When she asked "What's the answer?", he pointed it to her with a smile, it's so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ

- Now the world knows of Jonginnie's lovingness

- Look at Kai's expression while he gave her the answer, it's so warm. Also Mijoo is really funny ㅋㅋㅋ She was so happy that she got the answer

- This was really heart-fluttering... He gave it to her coolly and was dancing and smiling at the back like nothing happened, he is the world sweetest

- Is it because they are both I ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The I alliance ㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai is sweet and it's fortunate that Mijoo got the snack in the end ㅋㅋ His expression when he said he feels sorry for her was so heart-fluttering.. I don't usually feel this way when it comes to male celebrities 

- Even his heart is perfect, so sweet

- Crazy... Is Kai the peak of heart-fluttering ㅜㅜ I'm thinking of subscribing to Bubble, when has he started infiltrating my life

- The way he asked her whether she wanted to get it right was so deft? apathetic? or should i say adult-like?, it was really heart-fluttering..

- What's with his smile???

- She worked really hard and Kai did that at a timing where i hoped someone would give her a hint, i felt sorry to him but it was also heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ I watched the show because i like Amazing Saturday, and it made me like Kai a lot

- Kai is kind ㅜㅜ

- I have been watching Kai on Youtube lately, he is charming

- He is really Kim Sweet ㅠㅠ He is still sweet as ever ㅠㅠ

- I was watching it without much thought but Kai was suddenly so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also when he was really excited at the back

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog