Friday, June 25, 2021

[THEQOO] KYUNGSOO WILL BE RELEASING FIRST SOLO ALBUM IN JULY

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O. will be releasing his first solo album in July

- Finally ㅠㅠㅠ Release the preorder SM

- The song will be good because he has such a good voice

- I like D.O.'s voice so i will have to listen to it when it's released

- I am not EXO's fan but i have been waiting for D.O.'s solo album

- I will save up money

- Wondeuk-ie is releasing a solo... Looking forward to this

- Kyungsoo-ah congratulations ㅠㅠ

- I hope it's a strong and groovy song ㅠㅠ Not ballads

- I have been waiting for this

- It'll be good if it's a groovy song

- Please let there be one R&B (song) and 1 pop (song), please please please

- I'm so curious what kind of songs it'll be

- Please tell them to fill D.O.'s solo album with songs that can bring out his unique honey-like and sweet voice color, please put lots of attention into it

- I have been waiting for this since i became his fan, finally a (solo) album

- Finally ㅠㅠ It's been 9 years, isn't this too much ㅠㅠ

_____________

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O. to release solo album in July

- I am so happy about this, i have been liking his voice a lot lately and his face is crazy

- Heol please release a pop song

- Please release a full length album with 12 songs

- I have been waiting for his solo album, please give him lots and lots of promotion

- Crazy, he is trust-to-listen

- When are they accepting preorders? Please faster open preorders

- R&B please please please please, the album of Yoo Youngjin's son please please please

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog