Wednesday, June 30, 2021

[THEQOO] KYUNGSOO FIRST ALBUM TO BE RELEASED ON 26 JULY

  • [THEQOO] The final boss of voice color, EXO D.O.'s first solo album 공감 to be released on 26 July 
t/n: 공감 literally translates to 'empathy'. The english title of the album is not announced yet, so we will be using 'empathy' for now.

- 8 tracks ㅠㅠㅠ It's 'Empathy' ㅠㅠ It's a very Doh Kyungsoo song ㅠㅠ

- How can his album name be Empathy ㅠㅠ Doh Kyungsoo ㅠㅠ

- The album title is so D.O., a guy that is always cool... Since there are 2 bonus tracks, can i hope for an English version song?

- Wow daebak, it's a mini album but there are 8 songs, i love you

- There are bonus tracks too, can i look forward to English version

- A mellow voice color with warm sensibility! Heol i'm looking forward to this

- Please include English version of the title as a bonus track

- 8 tracks??? Please include That's Okay ㅠㅠㅠ 

_____________

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O. 1st mini album

- I'm buying it

- 'Empathy', i like that

- Is it going to be similar like That's Okay? I really like that song

- Another title that is going to touch my heart ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this

- Please release LP version too

- I love the album title

- Empathy is something that Kyungsoo always talks about, i like that

_____________

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O. solo song that was released exactly 2 years ago 

- This is crazy, this is it

- All thanks to Kyungsoo, i have found the song of my life

- The first song in 10 years that made IU cry while listening to it

- D.O.'s That's Okay, i cried so much when i listened to it then ㅠㅠ 

- That's Okay is a masterpiece, i like it more and more as i listen to it

- I'm a non-fan and i really liked that song, it was healing. I was really surprised when i found out that D.O. wrote the lyrics

- It's really the song of my life. I cried so much when i first heard it, but today i am crying tears of happiness

- I calm down when i listen to this song

- I still get comforted when i listen to That's Okay

- From the song to his voice, it's a healing song

- I still listen to That's Okay now

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog