Monday, April 8, 2019

[PANN] EXO REALLY HAVE PRIDE IN EACH OTHER


Image result for exo ot9
  • [PANN] EXO really have pride in each other
to xiumin: 

Suho: Thank you for always doing your best to lead the team. You did a great job leading Chen and Baekhyun in the past year doing EXO-CBX promotions. Hyung knows I'm always cheering you on right? Let's go have some delicious food! 

Baekhyun: I really respect the way you work hard no matter what you do. You're the mat-hyung (oldest) but you don't assert your authority, I really like that you're a hyung who works hard to be peaceful with the members. Thank you for helping the members 'hwaiting' whenever they're exhausted. 

Chen: Xiumin hyung knows me really well, he even said this to me "What do you know about yourself? i know you better than you know yourself." Hyung, please keep watching over this person called Chen the way you have till now for a little more. 

Chanyeol: Xiumin hyung and I are in different dorms, have different interests and dispositions but we match very well. We are completely different people, but on the other hand there are times we have good chemistry because we are opposites. Xiumin hyung and I are like that. I have just one thing I want to tell hyung: please take care of me in the future too. 

D.O.: Xiumin hyung, thank you for always being the core as the mat-hyung. 

Kai: Because hyung is the mat-hyung, he's very reassuring. Hyung is always saying 'it's tiring because I'm old', but you don't look tired to me, so please take care of me in the future too. 

Sehun: I should ask Xiumin hyung to do more aegyo. I think he's slowly getting cuter. Hyung, thank you for playing the aegyo role in EXO. Thanks to you, my burden is reduced. Actually Xiumin hyung is very manly backstage. I think he shows his cute side on stage for the fans. 

to suho 

Xiumin: Suho carries a huge burden as the leader. I want to reduce his burden a little, but I'm still lacking in many areas as the mat-hyung. Even so, I think it's about time I say this. Suho ya, you can leave some of the burden with me now. Share some of the responsibility with me. And thank you for leading EXO up till now. 

Baekhyun: Thank you for always taking it well even when I joke too far. Whenever I'm troubled, thank you also for worrying about my problems as if they are your issues. Suho-hyung is really a hardworking hyung. I want to tell him that I really like seeing that side of him.

Chen: Thank you for leading the EXO members who all have strong individualities till here for the past five years. If it were me, I know there would be things I wouldn't be able to do so I think he's even more amazing. 

Chanyeol: Suho hyung is the person I consult the most about my worries. Hyung, you know that's how much I like you right? I hope that in the future our relationship will be one where we can rely on each other. The reason I say that is because hyung doesn't rely on me much. I hope hyung will also rely on me. 

D.O.: Suho hyung, thank you for always accepting the members' childishness. 

Kai: Thank you for attentively monitoring the members' conditions as the leader. I feel your heart that's always thinking deeply for the members. Please take care of me in the future too. 

Sehun: There must be tough parts about being the leader. I wouldn't be able to understand how great a burden you carry while living, I can only tell you how thankful I really am. 

to baekhyun 

Xiumin: Baekhyun is the cleverest, has many talents and has good sense among the members. He's EXO's mood maker. Baekhyun-ah, just keep being the way you are. No more no less, just stay the way you are now. 

Suho: Baekhyun ah, you usually joke excessively but because you're cute, I'll allow it. The image of you working hard behind the scenes is really handsome.

Chen: Baekhyun is an existence that is always giving strength not just to me but to every members. I believe the members would agree with me. When things gets tough or tiring, Baekhyun is the one who keeps the mood alive.

Chanyeol: Baekhyunie and I share many similarities. We have similar preferences and our personalities are similar too. We go to internet cafes together, we have also went bowling together too. Baekhyun ah, i hope we can continue spending our time together enjoyably just like now.

D.O.: EXO's mood maker Baekhyun, thank you for boosting the members' fighting spirit and for making the members laugh.

Kai: Baekhyunie hyung, i had many conversations with hyung during our practices for the encore concert didn't I. Hyung's suggestions helped me a lot. Thank you for bringing cheerful energy to the EXO members. In the future, please continue to take care of us with your cheerful energy as well.

Sehun: I don't think there is a need for me to say anything. You know i love you right? Because of hyung, EXO seems to be more united. I hope you will stay how you are and never change.

to chen

Xiumin: Among the EXO members, I spend the most time with Chen. Now, even if he doesn't say anything, I can tell what Chen is thinking. Thank you for always following hyung so well. Also, I'm so relieved that you're in EXO. You know my love is infinite, don't you?

Suho: Thank you for following what hyung says. Hyung jokes with you a lot, but that's because I like you. You can joke comfortably with hyung too. I'll listen to what you have to say more.

Baekhyun: Chen is someone who joined EXO at a similar period as me. He's a friend I depend on. Chen, it must be hard to sing those high notes? You, who smiles even when doing the dirty work, thank you for taking care of the members with your bright energy.

Chanyeol: Chen is always constant. Since the beginning up till now. If there's something that's changed, it's my feelings towards Chen. I like Chen more than I did before, our relationship became more comfortable compared to before. Sometimes I want to tell Chen "You should work towards your ambitions too". That's for Chen's sake. Even so, I want to tell Chen "Stay by our side the same way you are now in the future as well". That's because I really like the way Chen is right now.

D.O.: Chen whom I really love, I'm so thankful that you always share your good energy through your bright appearance with the members.

Kai: Chen-hyung, when you sing high notes on stage I can really feel catharsis. I always find hyung cool and feel proud of hyung. Please keep up the cool performances in the future. Also, take care of your throat so that it doesn't get hurt.

Sehun: I'm always in admiration of hyung's optimistic mind. When the members are feeling exhausted, hyung says "Just do it slowly" and I always gain strength from hyung's words. I think the way hyung walks slowly but surely is something I can learn from hyung. I think the team's atmosphere got even better thanks to hyung, for which I am thankful.

to chanyeol

Xiumin: Chanyeol is a pure man. He's so pure that sometimes it can be seen as immature. Chanyeol doesn't know how charming that is. Chanyeol-ah, I hope that you can maintain this purity even in the future. Also, keep working hard on composing and producing and make songs for EXO in the future. I'll look forward to it.

Suho: Chanyeol's loving heart for the members has grown a lot recently. Chanyeol-ah, someday I want to stand on stage with the song you made.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol is a friend I really hit it off with. I worry about him because he has a weak heart. Weak-hearted Chanyeol, I'm worried that your heart will get hurt because of someone else.

Chen: Chanyeol is a member who's like a comfortable friend. I'm thankful for the love you gave me constantly from the moment we met as EXO members till now, and for always being a close friend to me.

D.O.: Thank you for always playing the guitar by my side.

Kai: Thank you for cheering the members up with your bright and healthy self. Thank you for also buying me lots of delicious food. I love you hyung.

Sehun: Chanyeol-ie hyung is very cool. His nickname is 'the tree who gives generously'. He's the member who gives the other members the most gifts. That's how much he loves EXO. I've not been able to say this but I want to tell you how thankful I am.

to D.O.

Xiumin: I'm so happy to see that D.O. has been smiling more lately. He's a friend who's always thoughtful and careful about the members. He's very honest. He's doing both EXO schedules and acting activities and it must be very tiring for him, but not once has he shown his exhaustion. But D.O.-ya, if you're tired, it's okay to say that you're tired. It's okay to let your tiredness show now.

Suho: D.O.-ya, I know that you joke around with me because you like me. I'm rooting for your life. I'm also rooting for your sweat and tears.

Baekhyun: D.O. is a man of principle. I'm glad to see that he's a friend who's firm in his beliefs. I wish that you can continue to live without losing your heart. D.O.-ya, I hope that you will live while believing in yourself. No matter who says what, what you believe in is always the right answer.

Chen: D.O. is really a steady friend. When I'm struggling, a word from D.O. can cheer me up. That's why I unknowingly end up leaning on him.

Chanyeol: D.O. and I have common interests. We game together, and recently we go out to play golf together. There's nothing more that I want from D.O, because he's a reassuring friend even now. D.O.-ya, I hope we can continue getting along just the way it is right now.

Kai: D.O.-hyung, you must be tired from preparing for the concert and acting, yet you still spend time with the members and put in all your sincerity, I think that's an amazing feat. I love you forever, hyung. Do you know that I love hyung the most?

Sehun: D.O.-hyung has a cold, indifferent personality, but he's the type that if someone approaches him first, he'll stay by that person's side. I approached hyung first, that's why hyung also comes to me. Recently, there are times where D.O.-hyung starts to joke with me first.

to kai

Xiumin: Kai is the most passionate one among EXO members. Kai-ya, I wish for success in everything you do. We all know that you still have the energy for greater growth laying dormant within you. I wish that the day your hard work bears fruits will come faster.

Suho: Kai-ya, when you dance, even though I'm also a man I find you really cool. It's been over 10 years since we got to know each other. I hope that our friendship never changes.

Baekhyun: Kai is the centre of EXO. Because he's the member that clearly shows EXO's colours, I'm always grateful for him. Kai-ya, you do not waver no matter what you do, I'm full of anticipation for you. I hope that you will walk your path honestly.

Chen: Kai is a dongsaeng I want to take care of. He looks mature on the outside, but he has a personality that depends on the members a lot. Kai-ya, hyung will take care of you.

Chanyeol: I've always been close with Kai, but lately it's as if we really became blood-related brothers. When guys get close, there are times where they treat each other carelessly, and right now my relationship with Kai is exactly like that. Lately Kai treats me carelessly/comfortably and it doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. Seeing this happen, I really felt that "I guess we really developed a comfortable relationship after all". Kai-ya,  I'm so glad that you're here!

D.O.: The leader of the practice room, Kai. Thank you for catching the members' laziness. Kai is usually the laziest, but when we're practising he is the most diligent.

Sehun: We got a lot closer recently. The more time we spend together, the more we understand each other. We got close through our loyalty. Kai-hyung, it's still not enough. We should get even closer.

to sehun

Xiumin: Sehun-ah, thank you for always liking and loving the members. In the future please care for these hyungs as well. Right now there's no one but you who can take care of the hyungs.

Suho: The maknae who's like my real dongsaeng, Sehun-ah. You're grown up but hyung is small, however I hope to become someone who is of help to you.

Baekhyun: Sehun has a lot of loyalty. Lately the member that makes the opportunities for the other members to unite more closely is Sehun. Even if he acts indifferent on the outside, he's always worrying for us behind our backs. I want to tell Sehun "Thank you, I love you".

Chen: Sehun-ah, you're the king of loyalty. You're the best. Hyung really loves you.

Chanyeol: There's really nothing I have to say to Sehun. We usually share many things with each other so there's nothing we don't know about each other, so there's nothing more I have to say to him. It's a blessing to have a member where we know each other so well. So much that we can say things about each other objectively to each other.

D.O.: Our loyal man, Sehun-ah. Thank you for always bringing the members together just like an eldest hyung would do.

Kai: Sehun-ah, there's no need for words between us, right. Loyalty, you understand, don't you?

(t/n: the original Pann OP didn't include Lay because these most likely came from the concert photobook's interviews which Lay wasn't included in, nevertheless we didn't want to exclude him from this anniversary post so we included something that wasn't from the same source as the above 'interviews', please understand ^^;)

to EXO

Lay: I really miss my members, always, when I’m working, I always miss my members, I just want to tell the guys, when you guys need me, I’ll always be there.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog