Saturday, April 20, 2019

[NAVER] EXO CHANYEOL FOR SM STATION 3


  • [NAVER] EXO Chanyeol will be releasing his first solo track 'Spring Summer Fall Winter' (SSFW) on 25th April... SM Station season 3
[+195; 3] I have been listening to Chanyeol's cover songs and now he's releasing a solo track!! I have so much anticipation i'm going to support this, i want to faster listen to it ㅠㅠ

[125; -1] Korean, Japanese and even Chinese. Chanyeolie is really impressive! I'll support our Chanyeolie's solo track

[+108; -1] Heok I am so looking forward to Chanyeol's solo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His pictures are super pretty too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure it's a song that matches Spring well 

[+91; -1] In 3 languages ㅠㅠ He has put in a lot of effort in preparing this.. I'll cheer for you, Chanyeol ah!! 

[+11; -0] I have been waiting for a song that is just filled with Chanyeol's singing voice! I am anticipating this.

[+9; -0] Finally finally Chanyeol's solo!!! I am really really looking forward to this ㅠㅠ

[+6; -0] Even if the 4 seasons have passed, Chanyeol is still here

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog