Saturday, April 6, 2019

[NAVER] EXO HEART FOR YOU SERIES - 121 TRILLION HEARTS + 6.82 MILLION VIEWS



  • [NAVER] EXO 'Heart For You' exceeded 121 trillion hearts + 6.82 million views.. 'Shortest time + first time ever' crazy new record

[+433; -1] SM are you seeing this? ㅠㅠ We told you to let EXO do variety shows earlier ㅠㅠ

[+323; -0] The only person who still looks pretty with cotton pads on their face - Xiumin~ I'll look forward to next week's episodes!

[+283; -3] It's only possible because it's EXO.. Please be nice to EXO, Lee Sooman

[+255; -0] We are only getting to see this side of them after 7 years of debut, so even though it makes me angry but it is so precious to me ㅠㅠ

[+156; -0] I f*king love it ㅠ

[+42; -0] It's a 'rare item'~ Recently i've been living my life in anticipation of being invited to Xiumin's world on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It's fascinating how Xiumin is showing himself to fans this way and i'm really thankful for that.

[+38; -0] Xiumin's episodes are interesting. Because Xiumin is cute, it makes me continue watching it~ I enjoyed his episodes on 'I Live Alone' too, hope to see him on it again ^^

[+38; -0] Xiumin's diet plan was quite popular, his skincare routine is quite new, i'll give it a try ^^

[+34; -0] 121 trillion????? Trillion??? Crazy, EXO is really EXO and EXO-L is really EXO-L...

[+31; -0] I was really surprised how good looking and pretty Xiumin's bare face was when he was doing his skincare routine ㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog