Sunday, April 14, 2019

[MELON] CHEN - BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE

  • [MELON] CHEN - Beautiful Goodbye
[+848; -27] the proud main vocal of EXO - Chen. Congratulations on your solo album and please sing more songs for us in the future. You are already successful as an idol, but you are impressive as a solo artist too.

[+804; -23] He is a singer that helped break my preconceptions about idols. Listening to Chen's voice, he made this grandma in her 30s feels like she is in spring. I hope i can hear more of his songs for a long long time in the future.

[+688; -21] Is the song 4 minutes and 30 seconds because of the song title...? Until 30th April... The songs ends at 4 minutes and 30 seconds so April ends too...??? The song is really 4 minutes and 30 seconds long. I like all the tracks on the album ㅠㅠ The album cover is really pretty too ㅠㅠ I hope the song will do even better. Hwaiting!!

[+628; -19] I'm here to listen to the God of OST's solo ㅠㅠ

[+610; -13] Wow SM singers are #1 and #2 on the chart. This shows that SM's main vocals are really skilled.

[+553; 13] Ahh the song is so good, it's exactly my style.. If you listen to this while taking a stroll at night, you will be exploding with emotions

[+495; -13] I think he was supposed to say "let's breakup" at the end of the song but he couldn't say it so he kept saying "us... us..." ㅠㅠ

[+487; -17] I am a Carat that is just passing by, but this is so good i have no other words, this is really good ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I have always like Chen-nim's vocals and it made me like his songs so i listen to them every day ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It seems that the song has already hit daebak, it will great if it can be daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+467; -13] Chen is definitely good at singing

[+413; -11] I'm not EXO's fan i'm just a nobody, but i really like the song and his voice. Chen-ssi's voice became one with the song and it really touched my heart.

[+222; -9] The song title is 'let's breakup' but this was not once mentioned in the lyrics... I'm crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog