Friday, March 8, 2019

[NAVER/INSTIZ] EXO CHEN IN PREPARATION OF HIS SOLO ALBUM


  • [NAVER] EXO Chen new venture as a soloist... Album to be released in April
[+1762; -16] Let's hit daebak with Jongdae's solo

[+1248; -8] Crazy this is daebak. this is already daebak

[+972; -4] Wow Jongdae ya, i have been waiting for you ㅠㅠㅠ I will wait for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+759; -3] I'm always supporting you, our Jongdae ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to this ㅜㅜㅜ

[+124; -0] I trust to listen to all EXO Chen's songs ㅠㅠㅠ He has always been doing well, his songs are daebak ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

[+98; -0] Chen that i trust to listen to, i'm always cheering for you ㅠㅠ I can already tell how daebak Chen's solo will be ㅠㅠ

[+78; -0] That's right that's right, with Chen's talent it will be weird if he doesn't release a solo
_____________
  • [INSTIZ] EXO Chen new venture as a soloist... Album to be released in April
- I'm looking forward to honey voice Kim Jongdae

- Kim Jongdae is the best, i'll look forward to this ㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh my god Jongdae ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Jongdae ya i love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah this is really great ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Jongdae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Finally i found the reason why i work to earn money

- Ohh..?? I thought it would be the group album first...! But it is good anyway!

- Do whatever your heart wants ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like it, my ears are already melting ㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh! Personally i like Chen's voice the most among EXO members, i'll cheer for you!

- Kim Jongdae faster come ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll give you my bank account

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog