Monday, March 25, 2019

[INSTIZ] IDOL WHO WAS ASKED TO SHOW HIS IDENTIFICATION CARD


"My mother-in-law told me EXO Xiumin came to our shop. My mother-in-law didn't recognize him and asked for his identification card because she thought he was a high school student ㅋㅋ Luckily my brother recognized Xiumin and asked for his signature ㅎㅎ"

OP: I absolutely understand how it can happen.... EXO Xiumin.....
  • [INSTIZ] A 30-year-old idol who was asked to show his identification card
- I can totally understand.. ^_^..

- I am the only one who aged...

- Wow 30 years old.... I acknowledge (his youthful appearance)

- Minseok-nim... Were you pleased when they ask you for your identification card? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one would have guessed that he is 30 years old. He is the same age as my brother but why is my brother.....

- How is that a face of a 30-year-old, you are really something, you are the best, i can't believe this

- When i first found out about EXO during 'Growl', i naturally thought Xiumin was the maknae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Till now, i still can't believe that this person is EXO's eldest hyung...

- I can totally understand... Xiumin is not 30 years old... Xiumin is a fairy, he doesn't age...

- Cute.... My dad watched 'I Live Alone' and thought he was the maknae of the group ㅋㅋㅋ

- After my inspection, i had come to a conclusion that this is not a face of a 30-year-old. I would believe it you say he is 30-months-old

- It feels like Minseok-ie has been asked for his identification card more than once...

- Who is 30 years old ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even if Kim Minseok says he is a high school student, people would believe it 100% ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Minseok's age all came to me 8A8

- "Eh?!! I debut when i was a high school student though..." "You say you are 30 years old? Are you kidding...?" "No....." *Confused*

- 30 years old???? Guys stop lying seriously

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog