Sunday, March 31, 2019

[NAVER] "THIS IS WHY HE'S THE MASTER OF PICTORIALS" | 'EXO' CHANYEOL


  • [NAVER] "This is why he's the master of pictorials" | 'EXO' Chanyeol

[+382;-11] This life where I get to see Chanyeol as soon as I open my eyes is the best

[+263;-10] Chanyeol who gives us eyeball welfare still doesn't have a single country of his own....

[+227;-6] Wow Chanyeol's really handsome. I know he's handsome but I'm still surprised every time I see his visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+159;-5] Merciless good looks..... o<-<

[+145;-3] It's a face you can't help but love, Chanyeol's

[+24;-1] A face that's filled with handsomeness without any blank spaces, whose face is it? EXO Chanyeol ㅠㅍㅠ

[+23;-1] I'm in my twenties and all my peers like Chanyeol

[+17;-0] Chanyeol is the best ㅜㅜㅜㅜ he's so handsome and cute and cool ㅜㅜㅜ

[+13;-1] Chanyeol-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+10;-0] I'm happy because I got to see a beautiful man this morning. Chanyeol is too handsome
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog