Saturday, March 16, 2019

[NAVER] EXO CHEN OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL



  • [NAVER] EXO Chen official Youtube channel + cover song video... Looking forward to the direction that 'trust-to-listen Chen' will take

[+933; -12] Chen whom i trust to listen to, i have so much anticipation for his solo. He is so good in everything, i can't even predict what genre is it going to be

[+532; -3] Chen Kim Jongdae hwaiting

[+419; -3] Trust-to-listen Chen ♥ Chen's Youtube channel ㅠㅠㅠ Is today a special day?? ㅠㅠㅠ I really like Yang Da Il-nim's songs and now i get to listen to Chen sing 'Sorry'... ♥

[+365; -3] I'm looking forward to the cover songs that will be uploaded on the channel ㅜㅜ Trust-to-listen vocal king and singing genius Chen~~~

[+40; -0] 100,000 subscribers in just an hour's time... EXO is seriously daebak. Chen sings pretty decently so i subscribed (to his channel)

[+35; -0] I'm so happy my tears are falling... I've been living day by day ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for singing, really

[+17; -0] I already know that Chen sings well ㅎㅎ Thanks to Chen i went to Youtube after a long time
_____________

  • [NAVER] "Vocalist that you trust to listen to"... EXO Chen Youtube channel opening → live video that brings healing

[+561; -2] Ah it's really trust-to-listen Chen ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The song is so good ㅜㅜ

[+255; -0] I like this so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+225; -0] His voice color is seriously no joke ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His high notes are amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This brings me so much happiness

[+14; -0] It has been a hard day for me but listening to Chen sing has made me happy. Thank you for allowing me to hear such a beautiful song ♥

[+11; -0] As expected of Chen whom we trust to listen to

[+9; -0] The original singer posted onto his Instagram with #I Love EXO

[+5; -0] Oh~~~ I got to go watch it. Chen has a really good voice. It makes me feel refreshed~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog