Sunday, March 31, 2019

[NAVER TVCAST] CHEN 'BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE' MV


Image result for chen mv

[+1339;-1] Chen's first solo album 'April, and a flower' will be released digitally at 6pm on April 1st! Not just the title track but B-side tracks are all produced by amazing people, so please listen to them a lot! Jongdae-ya, thank you for singing

[+1194;-1] As expected TLC (t/n: Chen's nickname 믿듣첸 , short for Trust-to-Listen Chen) ........... ;ㅅ; I love the song so much I'm leaving this comment while listening...

[+1088;-1] I got to know this person Chen not through EXO, but through the drama OST 'Best Luck', and in the past few years I cried and smiled through Chen's music, and was touched and consoled countless times. I have waited for the day an album filled with Chen's voice, that's as warm and tender as Chen, would be released and finally today, I feel so blessed and thankful that Chen is giving us a great gift called 'April, and a flower'. I sincerely congratulate Chen who has worked hard in order to live life without regrets, on his first solo album. I'll keep supporting you in the future! until the day your full album, your solo concert happens. Jongdae-ya, I'm really really thankful for your singing.

[+1043;-1] Jongdae's song is so good ㅠㅠㅠ The colour scheme of the MV is pretty too, Jongdae-ya, we won't break up even after April ends ㅠㅠ Jongdae, let's get #1~~~~!!!!! So thankful for your singing!

[+974;-1] Jongdae-ya, I love your voice ㅜㅜㅜ Until the digital release at 6pm, I'll hold on tight while replaying the MV ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+941;-3] Heol.. Heol.. This is crazy.. Jongdae's voice.. how is it so sentimental and sad.. Seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠ the voice of the heavens ㅠㅠ

[+927;-1] What to do about the intro.... it's so good, what should I do ㅜㅜㅜㅜ This completely suits Chen's vocal colour ㅜㅜㅜㅜ You have to appreciate Chen's vocal colour

[+894;-1] For April, it'll be this song!!

[+848;-1] TLC!!!!!!!!!! Jjang!!!!!!!

[+822;-0] Let's hit daebak

[+709;-0] Wow I got chills. Chen's really good at singing. The song's so good, I think it's going to be a hit

[+676;-0] Ah I love it... Chen's really doing well

[+623;-0] Let's hit daebak with Chen's solo albumㅠㅠ I love the song so much ㅠㅠ

[+611;-0] Thank you for singing

[+607;-0] I ㅠㅠㅠ love ㅠㅠㅠ the song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ TLC ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog