Friday, February 22, 2019

[NAVER TVCAST] XIUMIN ON 'I LIVE ALONE'



[+2099; -12] To be a fan like Xiumin ㅠㅠ

[+1596; -8] Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daebak daebak i am so looking forward to this!!!

[+1480; -8] I have only been waiting for today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finallyㅜㅜㅜ

[+1380; -9] Is Xiumin a fairy..?

[+1317; -8] Beautiful Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So pretty ㅠㅠ I must watch it ㅠㅠ

[+1290; -8] I'm so thankful to Changmin for inviting Xiumin. I have so much anticipation for today's 'I Live Alone'

[+1166; -8] A highschooler who went to Jeju for holiday, pretty fairy Xiumin ㅠㅠㅠ I must watch it

[+1090; -7] Min Min brothers ㅠㅠㅠ I want to faster watch Xiumin >.<

[+1038; -9] Ahh Xiumin ㅜㅜㅜ It's Xiumin ㅜㅜㅜ He's 3 years old, how does he look like 30 years old, he's a baby ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+944; -7] (His) face is crazy...
_____________

  • [NAVER TVCAST] 'His halo...' Xiumin's consistent love towards Changmin

[+2340; -19] I like Changmin and Xiumin's chemistry so much ♥ They look really close ㅜ It's nice to see that

[+2156; -22] I get to see Xiumin being a fan on tv, this makes me so happy. I want to faster watch next week's broadcast

[+1988; -23] Xiumin suits 'I Live Alone' well, i want to see Xiumin again next week

[+1766; -12] Ah Xiumin is a real fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅜㅜ I support this friendship

[+1573; -15] Xiumin was really cute today, i like his pure image. Please go on 'I Live Alone'!!!

[+1523; -9] Umin oppa has always been the eldest (in EXO), seeing him as a dongsaeng makes him even cuter and it's killing me ㅠㅠ Our Fairy-nim

[+1325; -9] It's really consistent ㅋㅋㅋ I will be Xiumin's pine tree! (t/n: pine tree symbolizes fidelity / loyalty in Korea)

[+1291; -9] Xiumin's fan power is jjang ㅋㅋㅋ

[+961; -6] It's pleasing to see people who are glowing (with halo) playing well together

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog