Monday, February 11, 2019

[NAVER] EXO LAY AT THE 2019 GRAMMY AWARDS



  • [NAVER] EXO Lay at the Grammy Awards red carpet as the Promotion Ambassador for the Grammy Festival China 

[+261; -6] Zhang Yixing realizing his dreams one after another, so cool!!

[+167; -2] Congratulations Yixing, you make us proud ㅠㅠㅠ

[+156; -5] King of China

[+127; -0] I'm proud to see Xing-ie realizing his dreams one by one, he is cool. Congratulations for the Grammys. Xing ah, do well and come back ♥♥

[+117; -1] Lay is so cool, hwaiting!

[+30; -1] Xing ah i am so proud of you. The image of you walking closer to your dream one step at a time is so cool. I'll always be by your side cheering and loving you!!

[+22; -0] Lay set his goals and achieved them. The process and the outcome (of his effort) is cool.

[+14; -0] Congratulations Yixing, also hwaiting ㅠㅠ
_____________

  • [NAVER] EXO Lay who attended the 2019 Grammy Awards, eyes that are sparkling with anticipation

[+97; -5] Our Xing-ie makes me so proud!!

[+86; -5] Congratulations for being invited as a country's representative, Zhang Yixing is the best

[+71; -2] Our Xing-ie makes me so proud. He has been consistently showcasing his abilities and has now achieved such results! I'm looking forward to the days ahead, i'm always cheering for you

[+61; -2] I'm proud of Xing-ie who always works hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll cheer for you

[+11; -1] Oh Lay attending the Grammys alone?? Impressive

[+8; -1] Xing-ie who is always working hard makes me proud

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog