Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[NAVER] EXO NEW REALITY SHOW - HEART FOR YOU



  • [NAVER] V Original, EXO 'Heart For You' (심포유) to be released in March [...]

[+1030; -2] I'm looking forward to EXO's Heart For You

[+657; -1] EXO? ㅠㅠ Ah i like this so much

[+561; -0] Please let me see more of EXO ㅠㅠ I look forward to it ㅠㅠ SM please do your work ㅠㅠㅠ

[+437; -0] EXO? I'm looking forward to this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+35; -0] Heart For You,, I can already see it hitting ten million views

[+29; -0] Ah daebak, finally an EXO reality show ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+21; -0] An EXO reality show ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you ㅜㅜㅜ

[+21; -0] Daebak EXO is going to be on (V Original)?

[+17; -0] They say EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It is already daebak

[+11; -0] I have no idea what Heart For You means but i'm looking forward to EXO's content

[+7; -0] I don't know what is it but thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO's variety show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like all of it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
_____________

  • [NAVER] "Xiumin was seen grocery shopping at the mart".. EXO began filming for variety show 'Heart For You', to be released in March

[+757; -4] I'm looking forward to see what Xiumin was doing at the mart ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure no matter what he would have still been adorable and handsome ㅠㅠㅠ I want to faster see it ♥

[+525; -2] I want to faster see Xiumin fairy-nim,,, Give me Xiumin,,,, ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He was adorable and interesting on 'I Live Alone', i am now even more more more more x326 looking forward to this ^^77!!!

[+397; -0] Minseok-ie looked cute even when grocery shopping ㅜㅜㅜ I want to faster watch it, i have so much anticipation for this

[+350; -0] I'm looking forward to it. I'm curious what will he be cooking

[+320; -0] I'm excited to see what image of Xiumin would i get to see ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+49; -0] Will Xiumin be cooking the things he bought? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ No matter what he is going to do, i'll be looking forward to it

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog