Friday, February 8, 2019

[NAVER / MELON] CHEN - 'MAKE IT COUNT'



  • [NAVER] EXO Chen first OST for 'Touch Your Heart'


[+698; -0] Heol Chen whom i trust to listen

[+517; -0] Chen's OST, my eardrums are ready to melt ㅠㅠㅠ

[+421; -0] Trust-to-listen Chen ㅠㅠ I only heard a snippet of it but i can already tell that it's a masterpiece

[+394; -0] I'm so happy to hear Chen's voice in the teaser! This is a drama that i look forward to, i'm liking it more now because i can hear Chen sing the OST! I want to faster hear it

[+363; -1] Chen's OST is one that i trust to listen to ㅎㅎ

[+50; -0] They say Chen is going to sing the OST!!!!! I'm looking forward to it

[+46; -0] I am looking forward to this drama and now i can even hear my favorite singer sing the OST, i am so happy ㅠㅠ  Looking forward to the 7th!!!

[+33; -0] Trust-to-listen Chen

[+28; -0] OST Prince Chen ╥﹏╥
_____________

  • [MELON] Chen - 'Make It Count'

[+411; -14] OST Prince, trust-to-listen Chen

[+382; -13] Chen's voice color is so good

[+328; -10]  Jongdae ya, our OST prince whom we trust to listen to

[+267; -8] The beautiful lyrics and Jongdae's honey-like voice matches well, i like it a lot~ I hope the song does well!! As expected Chen's OST that I trust to listen to~ It makes me excited to think that i get to listen this song in the drama ㅎㅎ

[+246; -8] Kim Jongdae i love you, the song is so good~!!

[+235; -7] Jongdae ya, you are my star!!!

[+207; -7] As expected of Chen whom we trust to listen to!! Thank you for always giving us a good song ♥ ♥

[+181; -6]  Jongdae ya, thank you for singing ♥

[+167; -6] As expected of OST prince Chen ㅜㅜㅜ My eardrums have melted ㅜㅜㅜ I'll always be cheering for you ♥ Thank you for singing for us, Jongdae ya ♥♥

[+153; -5] Jongdae ya, thank you for releasing an OST ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jongdae's song is so good, i'm crying with a balled fist ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog