Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[NAVER] EXO CHANYEOL TO APPEAR ON 'LIFE BAR'



  • [NAVER] EXO Chanyeol, Park Hoon, Han Boreum & Lee Siwon will be appearing on 'Life Bar'.. 'Alhambra' special episode

[+687; -3] Heol Chanyeolie is going to be on the show!!

[+482; -2] Heol Chanyeol ah ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Sejoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We get to see our Yeolmae drink...? Oh my god

[+399; -2] Oh my god i get to see EXO Chanyeol having small talks over drinks ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 [+273; -2] Heol Chanyeol's character in Alhambra made my heart ached. The Alhambra family is going on the show together ㅠ

[+229; -1] Sejoo ya ♥♥

[+35; -2] Chanyeol acted really well in Alhambra ㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to this ㅠㅠ Please share more stories Sejoo ya ㅠㅠ

[+23; -0] SM has gone mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean, i love this a lot, but.... Ah no no, thank you SM, please continue it like this going forward ♥

[+18; -1] Sejoo grew up and joined EXO. Now i get to see him on Life Bar? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+13; -0] Chanyeol is going on the show ㅠㅠㅠ Sejoo can drink now, he is all grown up ㅠㅠ

[+11; -0] Sejoo... He is no longer a minor...? Have a drink with me too....

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog