Thursday, January 3, 2019

[NAVER/INSTIZ] CHANGMIN AND XIUMIN ON 'I LIVE ALONE'



  • [NAVER] ‘Best friends’ Changmin and Xiumin on ‘I Live Alone’... Off to Jeju for a vacation

[+2077; -6] Oh my god Xiumin

[+1721; -3] Eh? Xiumin going for a vacation with his ultimate bias? Oh my god Minseok-ah

[+1276; -4] Xiumin is really a successful fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ll be waiting for the broadcast ㅜㅜ

[+1162; -1] Xiumin???????? The Xiumin that I know who super loves TVXQ?????

[+948; -2] Daebak Xiumin going on a vacation with his ultimate bias!!! Have fun with Changmin hyungnim and come back safely!!

[+137; -1] Keuuu good looking people, just the thought of it is making my heart flutter ^^

 [+103; -0] Kyakkk Xiumin daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Time please go by quickly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+59; -0] Han Hyejin gets to see her ultimate bias Xiumin on ‘I Live Alone’, it’s going to be daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+53; -0] Daebak!!!! I support their friendship!!!!

[+39; -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected Xiumin is the most successful fan among successful fans ㅠㅠㅠ

_____________

  • [INSTIZ] ‘Best friends’ Changmin and Xiumin on ‘I Live Alone’... Off to Jeju for a vacation

- Wow I hope my life can be like Minseok’s,,, Met his ultimate bias and got into his ultimate bias’ company and became a successful singer. Went for drinks with his ultimate bias and even going for a vacation together,,, He’s turning it all into a reality, Minseok-ie

- Good looking people together, I like that

- I must watch this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ MBC, I love you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- Really a successful fan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm most envious of him in this world

- Heol daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The fact that they are doing it together is already interesting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been awhile since an idol came on the show

- Kim Minseok is seriously the most successful fan ㅠㅠㅠ I've never expected the kids to go onto 'I Live Alone' because they live in a hostel, but he is going to appear on it now,,, I'm so thankful i feel like i received a new year gift ㅎㅎㅎ PD-nim please accept my thanks

- Minseok ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He is adorable whenever he is with his hyungs ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Heol this combination is daebak

- Aigoo ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I. Must. Catch. The. Broadcast. No matter what ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Aigoooooooo!!!!!

- Minseok must be so glad

- Heol i like this so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Changmin-nim, thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'I Live Alone', thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Minseok-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Don't live alone, come live with me... ♥

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog