Friday, January 11, 2019

[PANN] DOH KYUNGSOO, THE TRUE IDOL OF THIS GENERATION


Have you all seen D.O. imitate kakaotalk emoticons?
Seriously even if I know him, I don't know himㅋㅋ


Screaming emoticon


Doh Kyungsoo....................
A true idol



He's not scared to do stuff that might ruin his (image)

There's also this
This time, it's the angry emotionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



No but what is that detail
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Just looking at his face, he looks like he doesn't do things like this well but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's the best at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I'll praise Kyungsoo who did it surely
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Even when he's trying to make someone else laugh using his face, his smile is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [PANN] Doh Kyungsoo, the true idol of this generation

Overall: +252;-7

[+32;-0] Cuteㅎㅎㅎ

[+18;-0] The gap between this and the first picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so pretty

[+18;-0] Swing Kids will be released on 19th December!!!! Let's hit big, Doh Kyungsoo!!!!

[+12;-0] These days I've been living each day with the joy of seeing Doh Kyungsoo's face~ I'm waiting for the release day of Swing Kids on the 19th of Decemberㅎㅎㅎㅎ
사용자첨부이미지

[+12;-0] Kyungsoo, do everything that you want to do! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
사용자첨부이미지

[+10;-0] Ah Doh Kyungsoo is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ These days I'm in danger of joining the fandom

[+8;-0] He looks pretty when sleeping too
사용자첨부이미지

[+7;-0] Because of D.O., I belatedly joined EXO's fandomㅎㅎ I hope his movie does well
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog