Saturday, November 6, 2021

[THEQOO] SUHO INSTAGRAM STORY UPDATE

  • [THEQOO] EXO Suho instagram story update

- I miss you too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It feels like Kim Junmyeon is the only person in the whole world who went to military. Release him right away...

- Heol it's already 100 days

- I want to faster see our Junmyeonie again ;^; Today we've entered into 2 digits (day left)

- It feels like he was in the military the longest among all celebrities ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan

- Finally 2 digits. My neck grew and I became a giraffe while waiting for you

- What's with that bunny, it's cute

- Junmyeon-ah, i can't believe that there's only 100 days left ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It feels like it has been so long, there's still 100 days left

- Let's faster discharge ㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog