Sunday, November 14, 2021

[NAVER TVCAST] XIUMIN ON KNOWING BROTHERS

  • [NAVER TVCAST] (Pre-release) "Xiumin, come out!" Lee Jinho's fearless provocation towards Xiumin 

[+129] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin may be quiet but he packs a punch!! This is so interesting, i'll definitely catch the broadcast

[+102] I have set alarm to watch Xiumin 

[+101] Minseokie is so cute, it's driving me crazy

[+81] As expected of Xiumin's variety sense >.<!! I want to faster watch it

[+72] Xiumin is really funny

[+63] Xiumin is really cute

[+50] Good job, our Xiumin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+41] Xiumin is the best

[+35] Xiumin you've worked hard, i love you~ >.<

_____________

  • [NAVER TVCAST] Original singer Xiumin who got flustered because his song came out during quiz

[+101] I want to watch Xiumin dance Growl at a concert ㅠㅠ

[+80] I love Xiumin's dance line

[+70] Xiumin's Growl that makes you want to see again and again. Even though he didn't guess the question correctly, fans are still happy that he showed his dance

 [+55] Xiumin you've worked hard for the broadcast. Again, Minseokie is the cutest today!!

[+49] Xiumin is so cute ㅠㅠㅠ He works the hardest when it comes to dancing ㅠㅠ

[+48] My favorite EXO song is Love Shot, but Growl came out... (not a fan)

[+47] Xiumin is so cute!! I feel healed just by seeing his smile 

[+41] Xiumin's smile when he noticed that it was Growl was so cute ㅠㅠ I was smiling the moment i heard it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seeing Xiumin dance to Growl makes me want to go to concert. I miss you Minseok-ah. It has not been a month since i saw you at Hadestown but i feel like i miss you even more now than during the time I couldn't see you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+35] I knew he would come out ㅜㅜ Umin oppa ㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog