Saturday, July 31, 2021

[THEQOO/INSTIZ] THE REASON WHY HE USE THE NAME XIUMIN DURING SOLO ACTIVITIES

  • [THEQOO] EXO Xiumin's visual for a pictorial

- F*king beautiful

- His face has everything that i love

- I keep seeing him ever since i saw his 'eung kara, ang kara' (on Things That Make Me Groove), ㅠㅠ He's so cute

- I mean this in a good way, Xiumin is seriously distinctively handsome and beautiful

- He looks like a cat

- I have to buy this

- My exhaustion is all gone

- My eyes are cleansed

- Crazy, i'm buying this right now

- Whenever i see Xiumin, I think he has a really model look

- Even when he's wearing a feminine outfit, it still suits him

- The styling is perfect. It really brings out Xiumin's neutral charm, f*king pretty

- It's been so long since I saw a picture that stopped me in my track 

_____________

Compared to the time when i am just Xiumin, i like it more when I am EXO's Xiumin, because I am (an)  EXO (member). I will not let go of this name until the day I die. Because I am EXO, I become courageous and also cautious. Just because I am EXO, I want to do what's in front of me well. Because i'm not a soloist but a member of the team, I always think how my actions will represent the team.

  • [INSTIZ] The reason why he use the name Xiumin during his solo activities 

- Xiumin i will love you forever

- Minseok-ah, how can we not love you

- Kim Minseok i love you so much

- Minseokie... I mean Xiumin... EXO Xiumin, you are really the best, you are always the best

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog