Thursday, July 15, 2021

[THEQOO] KYUNGSOO MOOD SAMPLER VER 1


  • [THEQOO] D.O. 'Empathy' mood sampler ver 1

- How is it possible that he's turning 30 next year

- His face is a fraud, is he crazy

- It's R&B!!!!!

- His face = fraud, his vocal = fraud, the song is very SM too, it's going to be f*king great

- Is Doh Kyungsoo not 20 years old, his youthful vibe is crazy

- Doh Kyungsoo is a summer boy

- He looked so cute when he crumpled up the paper

- It has a retro vibe, i like it

- This is not enough, give us more

- I thought he was filming Pure Love 2

- This is it, this is definitely it

- It's so fresh, i like it a lot

- I'm so curious about the song

- Wow people who are good in acting are really different ㅋㅋㅋ It's like a movie trailer

- Doh Kyungsoo, since when did you buy my heart over

- I can't calm down so i am here again

- It may be a short video but his aura and his acting is so good, i can't help but keep watching it

- If they release an LP version, i'll buy it along with an LP player

- I want to quickly listen to the full song, it's going to be so good

- Wow it's just like a teen movie

- Doh Kyungsoo is a real artist, he is someone who is really making art

- I have to quickly go sleep, or else i would be spending my whole day watching this

- It really suits summer

- I like the refreshing and drowsy summer boy vibe

- It's the personification of summer.. The melody is great and the vibe is insane

- I was wondering why (he's releasing it) in summer, but his vibe matches it so well

  >> I have the same thought too. When i listened to That's Okay, i thought winter would suit him better, but it appears that summer suits him too

- Oppa why have you not changed one bit since the day i started liking you

- Even after D.O. returned from military, he's still a boy

- The font that they used for Empathy is very D.O. isn't it? 

- His smile is driving me crazy

- The boss of color. When i compare my idol against him, he is f*king beautiful, clean and he has no flaws. I hope my idol will learn from him

- Again, he released a movie just like that

- He looks like a prince who came into modern time

- It has Goodbye Summer vibes. He's like a city boy who went to stay with his grandmother during summer break. He's spending his free time at home before it's time to go meet the girl.

- It has Stranger Things vibe, the retro US feel

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog