Saturday, July 24, 2021

[THEQOO] KYUNGSOO 'EMPATHY' HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY THAT FEELS LIKE A SHORT MOVIE

  • [THEQOO] D.O. 'Empathy' highlight medley 

- The timing is crazy

- Trust-to-listen

- He filmed his highlight medley like it's a movie

- I like 'I'm Fine'

- Doh Kyungsoo is f*king crazy

- The video and the songs are all good, daebak

- The songs are good and i really like 'It's Love'

- He ended everything with just his voice color alone

- The highlight medley is totally an MV

- I f*king love 'Rose'

- He filmed the highlight medley like a short movie ㅠㅠ I love the songs so much ㅠㅠ

- I f*king love the one he did with Wonstein

- He is singing and acting, i love it

- Why did he did he turn his highlight medley into a movie

- I'm telling you this is a masterpiece

- There's seriously not one bad song, what's with his voice color

- I thought i was watching a drama

- This is totally my style.. Doh Kyungsoo is so good at acting it really helped me focus ㅋㅋ 

- His voice color is already a fraud, but he has gotten even better at singing, as expected of Doh Kyungsoo 

- The title track is crazy

- It's great how we get to hear him sing and watch him act as well ㅠㅠ Among the album tracks, 'I'm Fine' is my pick ㅠㅠ

- The album mood is totally my style

- I already love the album

- Wow he filmed an MV

- The one he sings with Wonstein is f*king good

- Is this really not a movie trailer... I liked it even more because the songs and the video matches perfectly

- He picked the title track well

- Please show this at the cinemas immediately

- I finally feel it now, we are getting an album that is filled with Kyungsoo's voice... I want to quickly listen to the full song

- How could the songs all be good. Doh Kyungsoo's voice is really impactful, a heavenly voice

- I don't know how many times i have been listening to this. Rose is deserving of the title track, it's catchy

_____________

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O. first solo album highlight medley that feels like a short movie

- He is really capable, i have no other words 

- They were able to do this because he's good at acting

- I'm a casual fan and i'm glad that i bought the album

- What are we going to do with this talented Doh Kyungsoo 

- The story is really good too ㅠㅠ It's only possible because he is good at acting

- It's like a music drama, the songs are beyond my expectation, i want to listen to the full song

- He filmed a movie just like that 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog