Sunday, September 20, 2020

[YOUTUBE] CHEN - THROUGH THE NIGHT

  • [YOUTUBE] Cover by Chen - Through The Night

- I am not an EXO-L, but i have been listening to EXO songs enjoyably since long time ago and i really love Chen's voice. Whenever he releases a song, i would be listening to it everyday even though i'm not a fan. As someone who has been listening to Chen's songs, i hope that as time goes by, things would be resolved and he would be able to sing again.

- Jongdae hyung, i love you... I'm a guy but i think hyung's voice is really sexy... Zico, Dean, Crush, IU, Taeyeon and Jongdae hyung, i hope to be able to listen to your songs for the rest of my life. Thank you Youtube algorithms, if not i wouldn't have found out about Jongdae hyung's Youtube channel...

- Jongdae-ah! Thank you for singing for us again today, thank you for always comforting me with your voice. Just by singing for us and coming to us, it's already sufficient. I'm filled with happiness so please continue to sing for us. I love you, Jongdae-ah

- I hope today was a good and happy day for you too. I hope you will continue to be filled with happiness tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow and the day after that and forever. How was your day today? Did you have a hard time? When you're having a hard time, I hope you will remember that we are here for you. Thank you.

- He sang it really comfortably... It made people who listen to it feel comfortable too... It's refreshing to hear a new version of Through The Night with Chen's unique voice color, i can feel his sincerity in every note. His diction is really precise so there were a lot of images in my mind while i listen to the song. I have no other words to describe this other than beautiful

- Jongdae-ah i miss you a lot, are you well? I'm so thankful to you for singing for us

- This is my favorite song so i have been listening to this every day before i sleep ㅎㅎ Thanks to your beautiful voice, i have concluded my day well today too~

- Thank you for singing for us today. Thanks to you i have been comforted. You must be happy too, i'll be waiting for you

- Jongdae-ah, today too, i love you, i am thankful to you and i miss you ㅠㅠㅠ

- Isn't this honey voice?

- It's almost 1am and this song really suits the mood now. Your voice is so good

- I came to listen to oppa's song the moment i woke up ㅎㅎ I have listened to it well

- It's almost autumn so i suddenly thought of this, i came to listen to this after a long time

- I'm so thankful that there's this Chentube space.. I hope you will have a good night

- I'm still a subscriber to your Youtube channel. Jongdae-ah where are you? I miss you. I hope to hear your new cover songs. Please know that there are more people who supports you. Please come back to us.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog