Sunday, September 13, 2020

[THEQOO] KYUNGSOO'S LIVE SINGING THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE STUDIO VERSION

It somehow feels more... overwhelming(?

  • [THEQOO] EXO D.O.'s live singing that is different from the studio version

- I developed an interest in D.O.'s vocal colour so I went to check out all of EXO's concert live albums, his live somehow feels more raw(?) which i like more

- He looks so happy ㅋㅋ cute. He sings well

- His voice is somehow more boyish too

- Ah I really want to go to their concert ㅜㅜㅜ

- Doh Kyungsoo must release an album no matter what

- Besides this, he's also great at sticky and groovy songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone, I hope you will listen to his live videos and concert live albums

- D.O. seriously must sing as many songs while he's alive

- I can sense the happiness in his voice

- His voice is very boyish and jazzy ㅠㅠㅠ

- Isn't this an angel?

- His vibrato is great. The song is nice too 

- Our Kyungsoo's voice is the best

- D.O. is great here too... each song has a different vibe


- Recently I've been searching for Growl videos. The video that the person above uploaded is seriously amazing. The video is pleasing to the eye too ㅠㅠㅠ D.O. really makes a song delicious 

- Kyungsoo's live singing is really great. I only listen to EXO's live albums

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog