Monday, September 14, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO WALK ON MEMORIES VS WHAT IF

1. Walk On Memories

2. What If

OP: I'm not their fan but this 2 songs are my top favorite EXO songs

  • [THEQOO] EXO Walk On Memories vs What If

- I like both songs but i choose 1

- What If is my most favorite song among all EXO b-tracks ㅜㅜㅜ

- It's definitely 1, night summer vibes

- Of course it's 2, i feel touched whenever i hear this song

- What If lyrics is dreamy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The lyrics are crazy ㅠㅠ

- I choose 1 but i like 2 too

- 2, the vocals are too good ㅠㅠ

- 1 brings out my concert memories

- Whenever i listen to 1, it feels like i'm walking on the Milky Way ㅜㅜ 

- Both... I must listen to this tomorrow, i love it so much 

- I like 1 but 2 lyrics makes me want to cry

- How could you pit them against each other? How am i supposed to choose ㅠㅠㅠ

- 2, personally i think Lady Luck is good too

- 1, i cannot forget the memories of this song during concert

- Ah this is so hard... But if i look at the weather right now, it'd be 1 because it is perfect for the cooling summer night. 2 feels more like winter

- I love What If so much

- 1, from spring to winter, it matches all seasons

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog