Tuesday, September 8, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO'S 'WOLF' THAT STILL FEELS LIKE IT WAS MADE WHILE ON DRUGS


At the time of release, it was fascinating.

Even now it is still a fascinating song

  • [THEQOO] EXO's 'Wolf' that still feels like it was made while on drugs

- I still don't understand why it was Wolf that made EXO start getting popularity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah, saranghaeyo

- This song is a masterpiece. I was a muggle but then I happened to listen to this song by chance and became a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-  The more you listen to it, the more addicted you get ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doong dang dang dang dang dang doong dang dang dang dang dang

 -  Seriously though.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the lyrics are an uncrossable wall, but it's addicting

- I loved this song so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When my friends all liked Growl, I liked Wolf till the end ㅠㅜ (I don't know about... the lyrics... The song arrangment and dance are great)

- With those faces, no matter what kind of song it is it'll become a hit ㅋㅋㅋ

- I listened to that and thought wow... the idol industry has become unrecognisable to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-  Ah saranghaeyo..! The lyrics may be bad but the beat and performance are good..? It's my favourite EXO song though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like this performance ㅋㅋㅋ including the animal expressions ㅋㅋ

- The performance is good and i thought, okay they can sorta become wolves, but I still don't understand the "Ah, saranghaeyo". But "ah, saranghaeyo" is the killing part

- The TV was on in my platoon's cafeteria, it was changed to a music broadcast channel and this was playing ㅋㅋ At that time, I couldn't even imagine them being from the same company as Girls' Generation

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm still curious what the intention of the saranghaeyo part was ㅋㅋㅋ

-  I still remember those timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because it was so unique and strange ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At the time, I didn't know it was by EXO. I was just like, huh, there are songs like this. Once they blew up with Growl, I gained an interest in EXO's songs. I remember searching them up and finding out Wolf was an EXO song, I was so surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-  I listened to the leak first and when I heard the lyrics "I'll eat you in one mouthful like cheese" I thought "this must be fake ㅋㅋㅋ If it was really a leaked version, SM must be making them flop to sacrifice them to the gods ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" then they really made a comeback with this song. Not long after that f*cking blew up because of Growl

- Cheese, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- In the concert version, Chen and Baekhyun's high note ping pong is amazing.... I love it....

- Firstly, EXO's faces are doing all the work but for a rookie idol, the concept and performance made it a great stage. Worldview + Tree of Life choreo + the wolf boys being handsome kids. The choreography was awesome too. There was the Tree of Life choreo and it felt very conceptual. I can understand why it still gets great responses even now

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog