Saturday, August 22, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO BALLADS THAT MAKES YOU SENTIMENTAL

EXO ballad songs that would definitely be in the playlist of male idol stans during that time

1. Angel  
2. Peter Pan
3. Don't Go 
4. Baby Don't Cry
5. First Snow

Don't Go is popular among the people around me. But I, who is a stan of other groups, remember that Baby Don't Cry was a huge sensation during that time... If we talk about EXO ballads, that would be the 1st song i think about
  • [THEQOO] EXO ballads that makes you sentimental
- Don't Go

- I still listen to Angel ㅠㅠ I super love it

- Fairytale-like ballads ㅋㅋㅋ I love it so much

- Listening to those songs bring back memories ㅠㅠㅠ Summer during my high school 3rd year..

- That's right ㅠㅠㅠ EXO ballads are f*king good ㅠㅠㅠ The lyrics are good and the members' voice color are all great ㅠㅠ

- I'm a fan of other groups too and i listened to Baby Don't Cry a lot

- EXO's 1st full album is a true masterpiece

- I love all those songs

- Don't Go is still my alarm... Even when i changed phone, this still remains as my alarm. Listening to this makes me feel less irritated when i wake up

- I feel so sad when i listen to Peter Pan

- I really love First Snow

- I really love their peculiar fantasy-like album tracks like Heart Attack and Black Pearl

- My student days ㅜㅜㅜ

- I acknowledge all of this

- Angel is really hard to sing during concert...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog