Sunday, August 23, 2020

[PANN] KYUNGSOO TWO BLOCK HAIRSTYLE

Even if there is, please take a look at our two block Doh Kyungsoo ㅠㅠ
  • [PANN] Is there any male idols who suits the two block hairstyle as much as this guy?
Overall: +161

[+43] Please let him grow his hair long... Please let me see him in that hairstyle once more before i die....

[+19] I miss you

[+14] I never thought that he was this handsome but... he's handsome...

[+12] His hair... I like it when it's short too, but i think i can die in peace if he keeps it long, will i be able to see it again ㅠㅠ

[+11] I personally love his red two block hair... Who has that legendary picture of him in a red outfit
[+11] If Doh Kyungsoo keeps his hair long, i'll flip over

[+10] I think Kyungsoo with fringe is the right way to go, so faster give it to me SM ㅠㅠㅠ
[+10] The hairstylist keeps combing up Kyungsoo's fringe or giving him short hair ㅜㅜ Let our Kyungsoo grow his hair long ㅜㅜ I cannot forget fringe Kyungsoo from LMR days... ㅜㅜ 

[+9] Crazy he is f*king handsome

[+7] That's exactly the time i joined the fandom, i saw his two block hair and really liked it. Faster discharge Doh Kyungsoo

[+5] Doh Kyungsoo's two block hair was a true legend

[+1] Get discharged and please grow your hair longer after finish filming for Along With The Gods 3 ㅠㅠㅠ I am enduring my days waiting for the day he keep his hair long

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog