Thursday, August 27, 2020

[PANN] SONGS FROM YOUR FAVORITE GROUP THAT BRINGS YOU COMFORT

  • [PANN] Which song from your favourite group brings you comfort? 
Overall: +186
[+292] That's Okay
  >> I'm not their fan but this song really gave me a lot of comfort ㅜㅜ
  >> This song makes me cry more than my favorite group songs, so i purposely don't listen to this song often ㅠㅠ
  >> This is a real masterpiece, i'm not their fan but i really love this song
  >> I cry a lot when i listen to this song. I can never forget the feeling i had when i heard it on the day it was released
  >> Kyungsoo ya it's okay for you to discharge now.. When will January be here... Please have some sense
  >> I'm not their fan but i really listen to this song a lot, the lyrics are so pretty
  >> This song really makes me teary when i listen to it during difficult times
  >> This song is exactly like Doh Kyungsoo
  >> I'm not their fan but during my exam period, i was tired from studying till late night, so i was listening to this song while lying down and my heart became at peaceful. "Do not hide it, show your comfortable self, it's okay", i would always think of this part whenever i feel tired
  >> I listened to this for quite awhile when i was having a difficult time, and i cried a lot...
  >> I hope D.O. will release a lot of songs after he is discharged.. When i first heard this song, i was so shock by his voice color, it's so good

[+75] The lyrics in EXO 3.6.5 "Crash against it three times, Even if you cry six times, if you overcome five more times, you can see the end, the more you rush ahead, you will only lose the important things, give some more time to yourself, so you can take a breath", this makes me cry really hard whenever i listen to this song when i'm having a hard time. This song helps me understand what it feels like to be comforted by a song.

[+25] EXO D.O.'s That's Okay

[+14] Been Through

[+13] EXO Peter Pan, Don't Go, 3.6.5

[+12] EXO Been Through & D.O. That's Okay

[+10] Promise, That's Okay, Peter Pan

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog