Sunday, August 16, 2020

[THEQOO] SUPERM WILL BE GUESTING ON KNOWING BROTHERS

  • [THEQOO] SuperM first local variety appearance on Knowing Brothers.. Filming on the 13th (only Baekhyun & Kai related comments)

- Heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please play the shout in silence game again

- Heol it's going to be interesting ㅋㅋ

- I have to watch this

- Oh my god!!! I'm looking forward to Baekhyunie!!

- Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to this

- I'm looking forward to Baekhyun and Lucas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck i'm excited for this

- Baekhyun and Kai's panty, please do it one more time, let all of SuperM do it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Panty ㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun-ah!!!! ㅠㅠ

- "Say it!!!!!"↗️

- Inside panty~ 2 words!!!!!

- Baekhyun and Kai hwaiting ㅠㅠㅠ They'll have lots of airtime right~!!!

- Say it!!! Dead bird!!!!

- I have been obsessed with Knowing Brothers because of Kai and Lucas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol Kai ㅋㅋㅋ I'm already looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I want to see Kai and Ten play game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai will be interesting this time too right? ㅋㅋㅋ

- Baekhyun and Kai is interesting whenever they go on Knowing Brothers, i'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai on Knowing Brothers, i'm f*king excited!!

- Trust-to-watch Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai is trust-to-watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is surprisingly a variety character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm looking forward to this, i still search for 'inside panties 2 words' to watch ㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to Kai and Baekhyun panty team


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog