Tuesday, September 24, 2019

[NAVER] EXO CHEN NEW ALBUM 'DEAR MY DEAR' HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY


  • [NAVER] Highlight medley for EXO Chen's new album released... Luxury for the ears + well made music
[+81; -1] Chen's voice makes me melt

[+60; -0] I won't get along with people who did not listen to Chen's highlight medley

[+41; -0] Chen is the best 

[+35; -0] I am only waiting for 1 October

[+31; -0] As expected of trust-to-listen Chen

[+3; -0] I love all the songs ㅠㅠ 'Amaranth' lyrics are really pretty,,, Chen's 2nd album is going to be daebak

[+2; -0] I cried while watching the 2 minutes highlight video in the middle of the night. I was feeling exhausted and tired because many things happened lately. It was not even a sad song, but my tears came down when i heard Jongdae's voice. Jongdae ah, thank you for singing for us. I hope the new album will be successful too. I love you, Kim Jongdae.

[+2; -0] Jongdae ya my eardrums have already melted ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog