Thursday, September 19, 2019

[PANN] KAI FANS EVEN MADE A GUCCI RING SOLD OUT

Not long ago, Kai left the country for LA, America looking like a Gucci advertisement



 Kai's refreshing Gucci outfit got great responses


 Within his outfit there was an item that caught the eyes of Kai fans

It's none other than the Gucci ring Kai wore


 It it because Kai was wearing the ring that it looks prettier... the ring is so pretty

Kai fans are even buying out Gucci to follow him..
 (compilation of the tweets above)
tweet #1: I bought this ring because of Gucci's ambassador EXO's Kai. The ring looks way prettier than I thought in real life. I love it

#2: I tried on the ring on this finger and that finger but I think my index finger wears it best so I bought it in that size. I bought this ring because of Gucci Kai. My life has been very busy recently so I couldn't do any shopping but today I finally got to shop happily

#3: The Gucci ring that I 114% bought after seeing Kai wear it. I said to the staff that I'm here to buy the ring that Kai wore yesterday at the airport.. the staff said that they didn't see him wear that ring, but the staff knew which one anyway because many people came to try it on and even placed orders. I got the ring right before the shop closed,,

#4: I came to see the ring that Jonginnie wore at the airport yesterday that was so pretty, the staff said that many people came to see it today and yesterday. Hence I was in a good mood hehe, then when I turned around there was a Gucci shopping bag in my hand..

#5: I also bought our Ddonini's ring. There was no M size so while I was contemplating if I should place an order, I skipped a size and tried that one on. Why does it fit so perfectly..? What's with my fingers..? But it looks really pretty in real life. It was worth taking the train to Daegu right after work. Kai fans, hwaiting everybody.

#6: Our Kai wore it and it looked so pretty, so I went and tried it on. It's daebak pretty in real life.. Even though it was bolder and chunkier than I thought, it doesn't look 'too much' and is f*king pretty. And its Gucci stylisation is pretty too. I'm so happy I got this ring because of our Gucci Kai

#7: I too bought the square G silver ring that Gucci ambassador EXO's Kai wore at the airport. The size at the store didn't fit me so I had to place an order.. the staff told me there's not many left in stores nationwide right now. As expected of Kai fans! After the long Chuseok holiday I'll come back to find you (the ring), wait for me

#8: There's not many Gucci Kai rings left, if you order it online it says that the expected delivery date will be between 1st october ~ 30th november. Gucci ambassador EXO's Kai Jongin's impact is jjang

#9: All Kai fans in the country are now connected through their Gucci rings

#10: So many Kai fans on my timeline are buying the Gucci ring

#11: The Gucci ring will really become ...sold out soon in Korea..... Please just save one that's my size for me, I beg you....

#12: I also bought Jonginnie's Gucci ring. They told me they only had one ring in my size left in Seoul so I rushed there after work and managed to get it right before they closed. Everyone, run~~~~!!

#13: I also bought Kai's Gucci ring. I love it so much. There's not many left nationwide so people who plan to buy it, please hurry

#14: Finally I got Kai Jonginnie's Gucci ring too. They didn't have the size I was looking for in stock in Busan, so first thing in the morning I went to Daegu. I'm a little tired from the journey but the ring is so pretty that I forgot about the tiredness. I'm feeling a little giddy because I bought the last one in the store. I initially didn't like styles like this but it's much prettier than I expected and I'm totally in love with it

This is the Gucci ring that Kai fans called Kai's musthave item on his hand

Additionally, news about Kai being selected to become Gucci's first Korean global ambassador was released just yesterday

He even ended up shooting for Gucci's eyewear campaign



What's daebak is that Kai's pictorial is plastered on the front pages of the official Gucci website in America, the UK, Italy and other countries all around the world at the same time

Gucci stores overseas even plastered Kai's global pictorial right on their storefront


Once again Kai's influence and impact can be felt, and it means that Kai fans will be buying this ring more happily than ever

  • [PANN] Kai fans even made a Gucci ring sold out

Overall: +724;-150

[+221;-80] Wow this is insane, it's not some random ring but Gucci ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  the scale of his fans is amazing... like singer like fan.. ㅇㅇ his scale is global, he's so cool

[+202;-16] These are the fans that depleted the stocks of the 3 million won bag Kai wore at the Gucci event. This time it's a 330k won ring that's causing a commotion. It was a different brand but this reminds me of when Kai wore the newly released green doctor bag at a Burberry event and it sold out immediately ㅋㅋ Probably because of that, he wore the same bag in camel colour at the airport and as expected, it sold out~ Kai's effectiveness as an ambassador is impressive

[+172;-28] Gucci's global ambassador, Kai is cool and fans who have Gucci buying power are cool tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+76;-12] The model for the global campaign by the number 1 most powerful luxury brand in the world Gucci, Kai is cool

[+70;-1] To the idiots with inferiority complexes, look at this ^^;
"Gucci's 2.5 million won crossbody bag that EXO Kai pulled off perfectly is facing a 'low stocks situation'"

[+66;-1] Despite Kai receiving so much love from Gucci, I like how he's always polite, bashful and has a humble attitude. It's weird to be expressing this in words, but I don't feel a single bit of pretentiousness from him

[+53;-1] I'm just a muggle who loves fashion but I very very very earnestly think that getting to shoot that campaign is impressive. It's hard for any good-looking celebrity or muse ambassador? to be shooting a campaign. The person in the campaign is representing the brand's identity so the brand doesn't just give the opportunity to anyone. You can see this campaign as him leaving a footprint as Gucci's ambassador and muse. It's not wrong to say that Gucci totally loves and treasures him. The people saying "this is supposed to be amazing? My bias also attends xx shows" are really... they should know they're being embarrassing and stay quiet

[+47;-0] Personally I love the outfit from this day. He's really like the world's sweetest Gucci prince

[+37;-1]
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog