Tuesday, September 17, 2019

[NAVER] BAEKHYUN CHATTING WITH FANS ON TWITTER



  • [NAVER] EXO Baekhyun's heart-fluttering "Goodnight " video with a bathrobe while lying on the bed
[+162; -32] Where do you find a celebrity who remembers and loves fans like this.... I was really touched, Baekhyun ah, you are the best

[+103; -7] Gentle / caring Baekhyunie 

[+76; -4] I am happy thanks to Baekhyunie

[+62; -4] Baekhyun ah, i love you ㅠㅠ

[+20; -2] He is a caring person. I have been your fan for a long time but you still surprise me every time. You like to joke around but you are dependable. You treat fans like they are your friends, even though you have gone through many difficult times but you have always trusted your fans and take care of them, for that i am thankful. To be able to be your fan, to love and support a singer like you in my lifetime is something very precious and happy for me. Thanks to you, i have been living my life more diligently and more positively. Thank you my singers and my youth - EXO, and you, Byun Baekhyun.

[+16; -0] Baekhyunie chatted with fans for an hour on Twitter ㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyunie's love for fans is top grade ㅠㅠ

[+14; -0] His hair was wet in the beginning but when he said goodnight his hair was already dry, is this for real... As expected of Mr Fan-Love

[+13; -0] I was so happy last night i couldn't sleep at all, Baekhyun ah ㅜㅜㅜ

[+7; -0] He thinks about fans, takes good care of fans, tell fans that he loves them, he is sweet, he is caring, he is cute, sometimes he goes onto SNS to play with fans, he leaves comments, he personally tells fans of things that they're curious about, he is so so kind and beautiful. Baekhyun ah, being your fan has brought me so much happiness, i love you 

[+7; -1] Look at Baekhyunie's face ㅜㅜ The best the best

[+6; -0] Thank you for thinking of your fans, Baekhyun

[+6; -0] He has a beautiful heart ㅎㅎ

[+6; -0] Crazy why do you look so pure, Byun Baekhyun...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog