Tuesday, September 21, 2021

[MELON] RECENT COMMENTS ON CHEN'S DEAR MY DEAR ALBUM

  • [MELON] Recent comments on Chen's Dear My Dear album

- When i listen to the songs, i remember those times and my feelings

- Nothing can beat this song, it's so good

- I am not adapting well to new things (in my life) and i started building up stress because of my own clumsiness. I couldn't sleep well since a few nights ago and i suddenly wanted to hear his singing voice. I played my most favorite song and i started crying as soon as i heard the 1st verse. I cried for a long time at this late hour ㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ I guess (his voice) still comforts me

- I listened to this while looking at the night view on the bus. It felt so good

- I came to listen to this after a long while, and the song is still good. It makes me want to listen to it for a long long time

- He is good at singing and the songs are all masterpiece, his talent is almost at the devil's level

- The heat has waned and we are starting to get cool breeze at night, (this weather) makes me want to listen to the 2nd album. Songs that are great to listen to on a late summer night with crickets. I really want to listen to Jongdae new songs, i miss you so much.

- Kim Jongdae please keep singing for us

- Why are the songs so good

- I came to listen to this after a long while and even though it has been awhile, the song is still good. I really love your voice color and your songs. I will come and listen to it more often. Just like the lyrics of your song, please be happy~

- A song that's better to listen to at night

- You said you wanted to have your solo concert... I really want to go

- "The hanging stars", i really love this part (lyrics in My Dear)

- I am here listening to Jongdae's song because i miss him ㅠㅠ I miss you Jongdae-ah, i love you too today

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog