Saturday, September 4, 2021

[THEQOO] KAI'S MANNER OF SPEECH TOWARDS KIM HEESUN

He has 2 elder sisters who are 8 years and 6 years older than him γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

You can't tell that (Kai and Heesun) are 17 years apart γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

  • [THEQOO] Kai and Kim Heesun's shocking manner of speech 

- Kim Nini is cute γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

- They are both cute

- Kim Kai is really harmless γ… γ… 

- γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ They are always jumping around until they disappear from the camera, so cute

- Seriously the feeling that Kai gives on-stage and off-stage is totally different

- Ever since my mom watched this, she has been saying how cute Kai is every day γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

- I have no words, he is like this but when he goes on stage he is the sexiest person on earth

- "Noona-aa", this is so addictive, i can listen to this everyday γ…‹γ…‹

- From today onwards my name is Noona γ… γ…  I find it cute even though i'm not a fan γ…‹γ…‹

- They are both harmless, they have an innocent vibe

- His personality is the most maknae in the world γ…‹γ…‹ His manner of speech turned into a baby because there is an emergency situation γ…‹γ…‹ 

- He is f*king like a baby

_____________

  • [THEQOO] Kai's manner of speech that made me wonder whether all guys with elder sisters are like that

- Nope, it's just Kai who has a lot of aegyo

- I think it's because he has 2 elder sisters

- I feel like hitting my younger brother whenever he speaks γ… γ… 

- They have a huge age difference but i like that he doesn't look too young. He could still speak to her formally even though he calls her noona, it seems like Kim Heesun makes him feel comfortable

- My brother and I are 8 years apart and he has a lot of aegyo. He's in middle school but he still follows me around calling noona noona γ…Žγ…Ž Cute

- I don't think it has anything to do with having elder sisters γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ He is just born with aegyo

- I melted at the sound of him calling noona, Mom why do i not have a younger brother like him 

- I have a brother 14 years younger than me and he is like that too

- It's because that's Kai... If it was my own brother.... goosebumps

- It's because there's a huge age gap. My brother and I are 2 years apart, we are just like friends

- His manner of speech is f*king cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog