Sunday, January 5, 2020

[NAVER / NAVER TVCAST] EXO SC RECEIVES ALBUM BONSANG AT THE GOLDEN DISK AWARD


  • [NAVER] Monsta X, EXO Sehun & Chanyeol receives album bonsang at the 2020 Golden Disk Awards
[+70; -0] Sehun Chanyeol ah, i work to play too~ (What A Life lyrics)

[+50; -0] Congratulations Sehun and Chanyeol, you have worked hard in 2019

[+45; -0] I'm waiting for Sehun and Chanyeol's 2nd album and concert ㅠㅠ Congratulations, my two prince ㅠㅠ

[+39; -0] Congratulations to Sehun and Chanyeol for receiving bonsang for their first subunit album. I'll look forward to more exciting music that you 2 beautiful men will bring to us, hope you will continue to be successful in 2020 too.

[+32; -0] Congratulations to Sehun and Chanyeol for your bonsang!!!

[+9; -0] Sehun Chanyeol~~ I love you~~~ Congratulations~~~ I study to play~~~~~~
_____________
  • [NAVER TVCAST] 34th Golden Disk Award Album bonsang - Monsta X and Sehun & Chanyeol
[+166; -2] Congratulations to EXO Sehun & Chanyeol (SC) album bonsang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What a life ㅠㅠㅠ ♡♡

[+139; -2] Our Sehun & Chanyeol makes us so so proud ㅠㅠ My pride ㅠㅠ Congratulations and i love you!! I'll be waiting for your 2nd album ♡♡

[+117; -1] Congrats to SeChan for your bonsang

[+77; -3] Congratulations to Monsta X. Sehun and Chanyeol-nim, congratulations too!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog